Wedding Packages & Prices
We offer 4 great-value wedding packages at fixed all-inclusive prices.
If you fall within the North West area (50 miles from Blackpool), the prices below apply. If you think you’re further afield please contact us and we can make arrangements for you.
We deliver your films in full HD on personalised USB sticks for the best quality. DVDs are also available on request (see packages).
Disclaimer: The duration of your wedding film depends on the length of the Ceremony and the Speeches. The package chosen is also a factor, since a package with 2-3 cameras will have more footage available to use, and can include preparations from the Bride and/or Groom. Having live entertainment and other wedding based entertainment will also extend the length of your film. The more that happens on the day, the longer the film. As a guide our films last anywhere from 45mins – 2hrs, all finished with a complimentary highlights montage at the end. The times stated in our price list are approximations based on a traditional church service and 3 wedding speeches.
Whilst our Videography packages are there to be used the great thing about them is that they can be customized and added to.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your wedding film and if that means adding a little extra to a package or you have a special request then we’ll do our best to help you.
All packages include:
- First copy delivered no later than 1 month after the wedding date. Why should the buzz of your wedding stop after you’ve finished the honeymoon? Our service ensures your first copy of your wedding day film will be waiting for you as soon as you get back. Perfect to watch whilst unwrapping your wedding gifts, re-living it over again but this time being able to see all those things you may have missed during that special whirlwind of a day. Whilst 1 month is always our aim, busy periods can sometimes affect delivery times by a few weeks. We would always keep you informed of any changes or updates to your delivery time.
- Highlights Movie as standard. Every film includes opening titles and a 3-4 minute highlights movie which includes all the best moments from the day. Normally in slow-motion, it can be in the traditional black and white or in stylized colour if you’d prefer. We’ll agree the details with you before the big day.
- Filming in Full HD on broadcast quality 3-chip CMOS cameras.
- A continuous recording of the wedding. Some Videographers, particularly those using DSLR cameras, may not be able to record continuously for technical reasons. You may thus be offered ‘highlights’ of the ceremony or speeches. We film the whole event in its entirety, as it should be.
- Audio recorded on broadcast quality microphones and additional audio set-up as and when required to ensure best audio quality on the day.
- A mixture of tripod, steadicam & hand-held camera-work by a courteous and experienced camera operator accredited by us. A tripod will be used for ceremony and speeches to ensure a steady picture, and other parts of the day may be hand-held to allow the operator freedom to capture the best possible shots.
- A choice of HD USB and/or DVD. The choice is yours, you can even mix and match and have both so you can send copies to relatives or play/stream to your Smart TV!
- Your choice of music. The finished film will include your favourite music choices which we use to cover the action where appropriate, giving you a personal wedding film.
We think our choice of packages covers most eventualities, but if you have special requirements, or you want something that’s not included, please get in touch and we’ll do our very best to help you. Contact us HERE or call us on 01253 310725.